OH! Spa Preserve Covid Guidelines and Expectations
Our therapists and estheticians are always happy to accommodate your needs, especially those that concern your health. Now, you can book your spa experience with the comfort of knowing that your relaxation needs will be met with individuals who recognize the importance of your safety.
Our Entire Staff is Fully Vaccinated.
OH! Spa at the Preserve is open in accordance with the regulations and guidelines put forth by the State of Rhode Island Health Department. Our top priority has always been to bring an unparalleled safe experience of healing and relaxation to our guests, and our resolve is stronger now than ever before. We have implemented new policies and procedures that consider every step of our treatment processes to ensure we meet your needs in a focused and safe manner that meets and exceeds the codes set by the State of Rhode Island Health department.
Please refrain from visiting the spa if, in the two weeks prior to the appointment, you have exhibited any symptoms of COVID-19 or tested positive for COVID-19, or if you have been in close contact with anyone who has exhibited such symptoms or has tested positive for COVID-19.
Our Commitment to Your Safety:
- All treatment rooms are sanitized for harmful germs and viruses after each treatment. Each room is supplied with a sanitizer for all surfaces, gloves, and hand sanitizer.
- Individual amenity kits (cotton swabs, combs, razor etc.) are designated for each individual guest in their locker.
- Locker sanitized after each guest use
- Showers, sauna and steam room sanitized after each guest use.
- We offer bottle water/ canned juice instead of open pitchers.
- Individual packaged spa snacks
- Seating sanitized for each individual guest
- Employees are required to complete a daily self-assessment of their health before leaving for work.
- Employees undergo a health assessment upon arrival daily, prior to entering the spa. If they show any symptoms, we reserve the right to take their temperature.
- Employees wash their hands upon arrival; frequent hand washing throughout their shift is mandatory.
- Employees are required to wear masks whether indoors or outdoors.
- Employees are required to sterilize their workstations often and in between shift changes.
- Employees are required to maintain scrupulous personal hygiene, including a freshly laundered uniform for each shift.
- Compulsory training has been implemented to educate employees on our new procedures and hygiene measures.
- Our staff is ALL fully vaccinated as per Rhode Island state mandate.
- No employee is permitted to work if they feel unwell.
- All employees will always wear masks.
- For increased safety, we have asked our therapists and estheticians to limit conversation with the guests except during the consultation, but please vocalize if you’d like to provide feedback or request adjustments during the treatment.
We appreciate your understanding and support. Every change we have administered has all been for your safety and well-being. To keep everyone safe, we ask that all guests please abide by the following procedures.
OH! Spa at the Preserve will continue to follow local, state, and national regulations regarding the safety operation of spas and will continue to improve wellness with unforgettable relaxation experiences. As the spa receives additional guidance, its policies and practices will be updated accordingly. Navigate our website and feel what it’s like to take a break from life and relax.
Sunday – Saturday 9am – 7pm
87 Kingstown Road | Richmond, RI 02898